The Fun Print
- Lodging—we'd like you to feel pampered and cared for. We have a beautiful chalet for you to enjoy: private bedroom, semi-private bath, full kitchen, and hot tub.
- Meals—and snacks! We've got you covered. (please let us know if you have any food allergies)
- scenic chair lift ride ticket!
- one-day ski pass (Ski equipment is not provided. Pete will be available to help you get set up with the proper equipment if you are renting.)
- snow shoe rental
- nordic ski pass
- hot tub time!
- Life Enhancement—coaching to change your communication, relationships…your life. You will leave with experience and tools of conscious communication that you can take with you to keep up-leveling your life.
where and how to get there
We will be at the Tamarack Resort in Donnelly, Idaho. Donnelly is just a 2 hour drive north of Boise on Idaho Highway 55.
You may check in anytime after 4:30pm.
5:30-7:00pm Happy Hour + Dinner
7:00-9:00pm Introduction to Conscious Communication
Welcome! Check in anytime after 4:30pm.
9:00-11:00 am Group Warm Up
11:00-11:30pm Ladies' Consciousness Social
11:30-1:30 Blown Away workshop with Dr. JOYLYN Maniaci (Ladies)
11:00-1:30pm Nordic Adventure with Pete (Gentlemen)
2:00-4:00pm Gentlemen's Club with Dr. JOYLYN Maniaci (Gentlemen)
2:00-5:00pm Girls Gone Wild—Nordic mountain adventure time (Ladies)
4:30-5:30pm Real Men Cook Dinner with Pete (Gentlemen)
5:30-7:00pm Dinner (Ladies &Gentlemen)
7:00-9:00pm Conscious Communication with Dr. JOYLYN Maniaci (Ladies & Gentlemen)
There is no formal lunch scheduled, but sandwiches and snacks will be available. You may also purchase lunch at the cafe at the base of the resort.
Ski lift passes are provided, but ski equipment is not. Please bring your own equipment, or rent it from the resort. Pete will be available to help you get fitted with the proper equipment.
You are not required to go skiing. You may take a lift ride and snow shoe, nordic ski, or just enjoy the spa and hot tub instead.
7:30 -8:30am Partner Yoga
10:00-1:00pm Ski Tamarack!
2:00-4:00pm Ski Tamarack
4:00 Happiness Roundup
Partner yoga is not acro-yoga. No yoga experience is required. This is a beginner level class of assisted stretching, nurturing touch, and conscious communication.
If you do not wish to ski, please let us know.
There are several hot springs to enjoy. We can give you directions to several options, if you would like to continue your mountain adventure after the Happiness Roundup.
* activity schedule is subject to change.
Remember to bring this:
Clothing and gear/toiletries for all weather—sun, snow, swim, ski
Shoes—for fashion and activities
Swimming gear—bathing suit and beach towel for spa activities and hot tub
Ski equipment—you can also rent it at Tamarack Resort Sport Dome
Good attitude and sense of humor